Additional actions are missing: "Always keep on this device", "Free Up Space". Wherein function "Files On-Demand" is activated.
There is no additional actions:
"Files On-Demand" is activated:
Try to reenable Quick Actions > Customize:
Uncheck and check this checkbox again:
Additional info: you can try to reset OneDrive setup:
Please refer to the How do I reset the OneDrive app? section of this article.
- Right click on the cloud icon in the top menu > More > Quit OneDrive;
- Finder > Applications > right click on “OneDrive” > Show Package Contents;
- Browse to Contents > Resources;
- Double click ResetOneDriveApp.command or ResetOneDriveAppStrandalone.command;
- Start OneDrive and finish the setup process.